At The Law Office of Marisa M. Moneyhun we understand that making end of life decisions can be stressful. We work with couples and individuals to a create individually tailored estate plans in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
We help clients to understand what will happen to their family and their property in the event of incapacity or death. When clients fully understand their options regarding these important decisions they are able to make informed decisions that best fit their lives.
Some of the services we offer include:
• Will Drafting
• Trust Drafting
• Planning in the case of disability or death
• Designating a guardian for minor children
• Drafting a Power of Attorney to make financial decisions if you become incapacitated
• Drafting an Advance Directive to make medical decisions on your behalf
• Reviewing and updating previously drafted estate plans.
Having your estate plans periodically reviewed is essential to ensuring that they reflect your wishes. Make sure to have your estate plan reviewed after important life events such as; marriage, divorce, remarriage, the birth or adoption of a child, inheritance or the acquisition of money or property.
No matter the size of your estate, a well-drafted estate plan will guide your personal representative in distributing your property in accordance with your wishes. It will also ensure that your children are with the guardian you desire.